So yesterday while we were getting ready for our get together we had stopped at Gramma Tanner's to get some stuff from her house. Well the kids ventured on down to her neighbors that had some kittens....The kids have been begging for a cat for months now. Patrick and CJ came back and said Mom you have to come look at these kittys they are so cute. So Jim and I wander on over there and guess what I find no not a rag doll but a kitten almost 6 weeks old that looks just like Kitty Meow except of course skinnier, smaller, younger and more playful. So.......Ya Mom caved and we have a new Kitten!
She is way cute and the dogs enjoy giving her licks of love LOL she isn't quite sure what to think about it just yet but she is getting used to it. Just look at this
We haven't decided on a name yet I am leaning towards Jinx since she looks so much like Kitty Meow...Here are the names the kids have suggested:
Princess
Amy
Sassy
Turd (of course this was Aubs)
Smalls
Jewls
Mae Mae
Cookie
Lula
Suzy Q
Minute (another one of Aubs cuz this is what Gpa Tanner calls her)
Who knows what we will decide so if you have thoughts let me know!
Here she is! Isn't I cute?!?!?!
2 comments:
shes cute!! glad you finally got your kitty!
I know I am super excited she is soooo playful which is different from Kitty so needless to say I love her!
Post a Comment