I love it!!! LOL I am slowly adding stuff to my blog about the summer. I agree that it was a busy summer and glad the kids are back in school so life can slow down for a bit.
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world!!! and am the proud mother of 5 wonderful kids. The age range is 6-13. 4 of them are boys and the youngest is yes the only girl! In my spare time (hehe) I work full time as a manager for an online accounting software program. My favorite places are Disneyland, Any beach and Jackson Hole WY.
7 comments:
thats all you've got? way to tease us!!
Patience my dear patience!!! :) lol
I love it!!! LOL I am slowly adding stuff to my blog about the summer. I agree that it was a busy summer and glad the kids are back in school so life can slow down for a bit.
its been 4 hours and still NOTHING!!! hehehe love ya :)
You Gals Crack me up!!! My camera is being a pain so hopefully I have it fixed now so I can post! I have them all written just not published.
so i seen all the updates but haven't had time to read them...
hahaha well there is a boat load so sit down relax and enjoy the show LOL.
Loves Ya!
Post a Comment