Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Connor Aldon!


9 years ago today at exactly this moment Connor Aldon came into this world. He is such a special kid and boy are we glad we have him! He is the peacemaker the one that protects the others, you will often find him reaching out to Patrick to make sure he feels important, he will read to his little sister and help clean up around the house. He also is a very loving little boy there isn't a day that goes by that Connor isn't giving Dad & I kisses and hugs telling us how much he loves us, and not at the normal times like bed time either.

Connor you are such a special lil man, I am so proud of you and who you are. Dad & I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful year!

Happy 9th Birthday Buddy!

We LOVE you!

9 things I love about Connor:

-His compassion
-His love
-The way he tells a story so into it!
-How he protects Patrick
-His hugs and kisses
-When he turns his head and smiles at you
-How he has to have his blue blanket to go to sleep each night so he can play with the "nobbies"
-How smart he is
-How strong he is, his ability to fight like heck when he needs to!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Connor- hope your day was FUN!